Single-Channel 16Gb/s Gen 5 Fibre Channel PCIe 3.0 Host Bus Adapter ( includes SFP )
Model No. CTFC-161E-000The ATTO Celerity FC-161E leverages two next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 interconnect and 16-Gigabit Fibre Channel to provide an advanced storage connectivity solution with high performance, intelligence and scalability. Celerity FC-161E 16Gb/s single-channel HBAs deliver up to 1600 MB/s in a single PCIe slot solution, allowing original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to design state-of-the-art data infrastructures. The FC-161E is well-suited for the needs of Linux® and Windows® platforms operating in high performance computing, virtualization, and other high IOP environments typically found in enterprise data centers.
Meeting tomorrow's connectivity needs today, Celerity Fibre Channel Host
Bus Adapters (HBAs) increase overall Fibre Channel system performance
and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN utilizing
ATTO's Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology. Included with all ATTO HBAs are easy-to-use utilities ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™ enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO Celerity HBAs offer MultiPath Director™, a specialized multipathing driver incorporated into ATTO's Fibre Channel host bus adapters that enables Mac®, Windows® or Linux® workstations and/or servers to connect to enterprise-class storage.
SFPs and 3-year standard product warranty included.
- Single channel 16Gb/s Gen 5 Fibre Channel HBA
- 3200MB/s throughput per channel in full-duplex mode
- Includes one 16Gb/s LC SFP+ transceiver+
- x8 PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) host connection
- Supports initiator and target mode (OEM only)
- Driver Support for Windows®, Windows Hyper-V, Linux®, Mac®OS X, VMware® and FreeBSD
- Backward compatible with 8Gb/s and 4Gb/s Fibre Channel products
- Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric
- Includes high- and low-profile form factor bracket
- 3-year standard product warranty