ThunderLink® NS 2102 (SFP+)
20Gb/s Thunderbolt™ 2 (2-port) to 10GbE (2-Port) Device ( includes SFPs )
Model No. TLNS-2102-D01
The ATTO ThunderLink® NS 2102 acts as an external Thunderbolt 2 to 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled all-in-one workbooks and workstations to 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. ThunderLink® 10GbE, with support for link aggregation and failover, offers redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), Ethernet ThunderLink®s are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink® 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
US model: includes 110V power cord
EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
Two SFP+LC optical modules included
ThunderLink® 10GbE offers Windows® and Mac® certified drivers, providing a single connectivity solution for customers with multiple operating system environments.
All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance as well as our easy to use ConfigTool™, an intuitive GUI, which enables management, monitoring and configuration.
Two pluggable optical SFPs included
- Low profile form factor
- Dual port configuration
- Pluggable optical SFP+ LC modules included
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Up to 10Gb/s throughput per port
- Dual 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Supports Data Center Bridging and software iSCSI initiators
- Supports Mac® OS X 10.9 or greater, and Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or greater
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant