ThunderStream® RAID Storage Controllers
ThunderStream® Thunderbolt™ 2 Connectivity Products
ATTO's ThunderStream RAID Storage Controllers allow you to easily add RAID capability into any SAS or SATA JBOD (Just a Bunch Of Disks) storage arrays or tape storage devices. Simply plug any 3rd party storage into this independent storage controller head, a few clicks and instantly you have added all the performance and data protection of RAID.
ThunderStream RAID Storage Controllers are the only standalone devices available that are fully open and compatible to any manufacturer's storage products. This is perfect for those that want to integrate all of their storage with a simple, uniform and independent controller to build their own arrays.
And because it is built on ATTO's long history of fast and reliable RAID technology, you can be assured that your data is well protected and delivered with smooth performance for whatever your application demands.
- RAID protection (0,1,5,6,10) - Over two decades of field proven reliability to provide peace of mind with your valuable digital assets
- Highest performance and widest interoperability in its class
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) provides real-time managed latency for applications requiring maximum stream counts for multiple workstations
- DriveAssure™ technology prevents false drive failures and eliminates wasted time, replacing good drives and unnecessary costs
- Continuous Operation - Full stream counts maintained during a drive failure - allows you to keep working while a RAID Group rebuilds itself
- Easy to use - Intuitive menus, setup wizards with the user friendly Config Tool™ Storage Manager
- Autonomous functionality - Provides continuous operation when not connected to the host system. Also, supports hot plug devices
- Windows® and Mac® certified (Linux when supported)
- Portable Solution - Equipped to handle the need for RAID portability